Monday, June 3, 2024

About Myself

Who is behind Carpe Noctem?

written by Vittoria Mariggiò


Mary Magdalene In The Cave - Hugues Merle (1868)
Welcome everyone!

My name is Vittoria and I'm a fifteen year old Italian girl who is passionate about literature. I dedicate my time to reading and writing, but in other words, my whole life revolves around the creation and appreciation of art and culture. On this page, you will see evaluations of novels and films, personal elaborations (poems, prose, articles and essays), diary entries and thoughts, quotes, paintings, any media you could  possibly think of relating to art. With this blog, I hope to reach a broader audience, and catch the attention of people who relate to my passions, as well as the interest of those who are curious enough to be willing to indulge in something new. Before starting to post twisted content without explanation, I must make a premise: I live for the dramatics. Please, don't remain stunned if you see some dark thoughts on here, I spontaneously exaggerate situations to make them match my vision, it's the poetic spirit - or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diary Entry: Early Spring

16/01/24 Still Life with Strawberries - William Hammer (1874)      Earlier today I was thinking about spring. The gentle blooming season is ...